Effective as of 12 December 2014
By using the this website or our services and products and/or submitting information, you consent to the collection and usage of your information as described herein and you agree to explain to your end users the terms of this policy.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages and other communications relating to our services and products.
- COLLECTION AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
The type of information we collect from you or end users using your services may include:
– mobile or landline number
– e-mail and IP address
– information about operating system and web browser
– mobile operator and the mobile device used
– the mobile payment services used etc
– identification details, address, banking data, names of representatives
– registration, VAT or personal ID number etc.
We collect different types of information about our users for several reasons:
- to provide personalised services unique to individual users;
- to help us to monitor and improve the services we offer;
- with user consent, to market services to individuals users;
- to identify you when you visit our website including to assist with logging you in;
- to notify you about changes to our website and our services and products;
- to make payments to you and collect fees;
- to verify your transactions;
- to help us prevent and investigate and protect ourselves and end users against any illegal activities;
- to help us identify you as service provider;
- to help us decide whether and on what terms to provide services and products to you;
- to help us monitor and understanding how you use our services and products;
- resolution of disputes and enforcement of agreements;
and for other reasonable business-related purposes or purposes related to the above.
We will use information only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal information are securely disposed of.
We limit access to your information to those who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to carry out their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with our legal obligations to protect your Information.
We reserve the right to access and disclose information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and end users. We will only retain your Information for the period necessary to comply with your requests and we will delete your Information as soon as practicable.
Our website and our services and products may use “cookies” and tracking technology. The purpose of these “cookies” is to allow us to recognize you as our customer.
In the event you do not wish to receive such cookies, you usually may configure your web browser to not accept cookies or to notify you if a cookie is sent to you. You are free to decline cookies if your web browser permits, but you may not be able to use all the features and the functionality of our websites.
- CONTACT US